We hope you're enjoying getting to know our new Stealth family in Joplin, MO, as much as we are! This week we asked one of our graphic designers, Brianna Maxwell, to share her answers to these seven wacky questions:
1) What fictional movie character would you like to be best friends with?
Felicity Smoak from the TV show Arrow. She's a literal genius with amazing computer and hacking skills, is super sweet and a loyal friend, is really funny and babbles hilarious innuendos, is a very snappy dresser and has an 'in' with the Green Arrow! 😉
2) Are you spontaneous or a planner?
It depends…I enjoy planning fun things and the anticipation of looking forward to them, but often times things fall into place better when you are spontaneous!
3) What one thing can you not live without?
4) If you could have any artist paint your portrait, who would it be?
My gramma. 🙂(I miss her dearly.)
5) What reality TV show would you choose to be stuck in?
I am so anti-reality shows; I don’t even know one to pick. Does the Amazing Race count? (Yep, it counts! 😜~Stealth)
6) If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would it be?
Lilacs, fresh in the springtime with the smell of a little bit of breeze off the lake mixed in.
7) What is something horrible that everyone should try at least once?
Changing a really dirty diaper 😝…it makes you appreciate your mom – and all the other great ones you know! Ha!
Oh, by the way, did we mention Bri is also a mom to triplets? Yep! Check them out on their family vacation to Colorado last summer.
Stay tuned until next time when we ask seven other questions to yet another member of the Stealth team.
Want to be notified anytime Stealth posts a new Off the Radar article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top side of the page.