In our never-ending quest to get to know our fellow coworkers in a unique way, we turn our focus to Brooke Hunt, Director of Operations at our Joplin, MO, office. Let's see how she answered these seven crazy questions – with a little help from her nieces, Giana (left) and Elyse (right), pictured above with Brooke.
1) What movie title best describes your life – and why?
Finding Nemo….Just keep swimming!
2) Where would you spend all your time if you could – and why?
Traveling the world! There is so much to see and experience. I have been fortunate to go to some amazing places and can’t wait to continue.
3) What question can you ask to find out the most about a person?
If you had your own TV network, what would it be about?
4) What’s the best compliment you’ve received?
The way my nieces and nephew come running to greet me when I see them. There's nothing better!
5) What did you think you would outgrow but haven’t?
Still need my Mom! She's my best friend and a joy.
6) If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make – and why?
Be kind. The world will be a better place.
7) What’s something your friends would consider “so you”?
Anything pink and/or polka dots.
What about you? If posed these same questions, how would you answer? 🤔Join us next time as we ask seven other wacky questions to another one of our amazing coworkers!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar. Want to be notified any time Stealth posts a new article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top-side of the page.