Chris Kirk recently joined the Stealth Creative team as VP of Digital Strategy. To get to know him a little bit better, we asked him the following questions:
1. If you could write a book, what would it be titled?
It would probably just be a photo book of all of the pictures I take with my phone of dumb things that make me laugh. The title would be: Mildly Entertaining Photos.
2. When was the last time you used crayons?
I’d like to be able to say that it was during a creative outburst, but it was more than likely at an Applebee’s playing tic-tac-toe with one of my kids on the Kids’ Menu.
3. If you could own any priceless object in the world, what would it be?
It isn’t really priceless, but I just want to own a beach bar. But I don’t want to actually run it because I wouldn’t know anything about running a beach bar, and then I wouldn’t have a beach bar anymore. Who am I kidding? I just want to sit at a beach bar and drink piña coladas for free. 🍹
4. If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken fingers. And it isn’t even close. But they have to be GOOD chicken fingers. I’m not going to get stuck with mediocre chicken fingers forever.
5. Name a song you secretly love, but wouldn't want others to know that?
Any song I mention would be one I'm at least indifferent about others knowing – and, thus, not following the directions of the question. That being said: Bye, Bye, Bye by NSync.
6. What color would you use to describe your personality?
Whatever color describes an empathetic introvert with a sense of humor. Maybe purple? Let’s go with purple.
7. What is your biggest goal here at Stealth?
My goals are whatever our clients’ goals are. So...all of those.
Chris has already made a significant impact on how we help our clients, and we can't wait to see what more we can do now that he's on board.
Want to be notified anytime Stealth posts a new Off the Radar article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top side of the page.