We took some time out to chat with Jack Eschmann, Account Coordinator extraordinaire, and ask him seven random questions. Let's see how he answered:
1) If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Write more songs, work on my storytelling and spend time with my nocturnal wife.
2) What fictional place would you most like to go?
The peaceful future universe from the end of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure.
3) When was the last time you climbed a tree?
Just over a year ago, when posing for engagement photos (key word: posing).
4) If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, which would give you the best chance to win a medal?
5) What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
“Do people still do guitar solos?”
6) Who’s your go-to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
This week: Joe Walsh. Next week: Who knows?
7) What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
How about you? How would you answer those questions? 🤔