Get to know one of the latest additions to our team, Julie Gustafson, who manages our public relations. Let's see how she answered these seven quirky questions:
- If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?Cuba’s on my bucket list right now. I’ve been interested in going there for years and want to get there before it gets too commercialized.
- If you had to describe your life as a condiment, what would it be?
Chick-fil-a sauce. Mild-mannered with an unexpected little kick.
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What’s your secret talent?
I took up horseback riding seven years ago, and bought my first horse a year and a half ago. I now ride regularly. Her name is Gigi and she’s a Hanoverian. We ride English – both hunt seat and a little dressage, too. It’s a lifelong dream, and the timing was right, the right horse was available, and I was able to make it happen. It’s been such a great experience.
- If you could attend any event in history, what would it be?
I think I’d go back and have my kids all over again. Now that I know they’d grow up to be healthy, happy, relatively well-adjusted good people – all the things parents worry about - I’d go back and have them as babies for a while to enjoy them more without all the worry.
- You’ve just unleashed a genie; what are your three wishes?
1) The ability to fly
2) Health and happiness for my family and friends
3) Unlimited wishes
- Which personal quality are you most proud of?
We're excited to have Julie as part of the team, and look forward to learning even more about her as we work with her more.