This is Kem Willey, Stealth's Senior Account Executive in our Joplin, MO, office (and her husband Charlie). We asked her some thought-provoking questions to get to know her a little better. See how she answered, and decide what your own answers would be if someone posed these same questions to you!
1) What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
2) What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
Kindness and diamonds. 😊💎
3) What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
“They’re called boobs, Ed,” from Erin Brockovich, and “That’s gonna leave a mark,” from Tommy Boy.
4) What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A homegrown jalapeño. 🌶️🔥
5) What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it – and why?
I’m not sure how to narrow this down to just one thing. Pass. 🙄
6) What’s your cure for hiccups?
I always let them play out on their own, but our Director of Operations, Brooke Hunt, claims to have a cure. It’s wacky though. She lost me at 'rabbit.' 😂
Brooke's cure in her own words
When people have the hiccups I always ask them: “When is the last time you saw a bunny rabbit?!" The rationale is that thinking seriously about the answer will distract you from your hiccups, and they'll disappear. In my experience, it has about a 40% success rate. It’s worth a try! 🐰😊
7) If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
And there you have it! Another seven crazy questions answered. Thanks, Kem (and Brooke 😜)!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar. Want to be notified any time Stealth posts a new article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top-side of the page.