Meet Kirstie Wilson, Stealth's Media Buyer, pictured here with her boyfriend Steve – although Kirstie says he'd probably say he was her 'handler.' 😂She graciously agreed to tackle seven intriguing questions to help us get to know her a little better. Would you have answered these questions the same way? 🤔
1) If your life were a book, what would be its title – and why?
The Mysteries and Wrong Turns of a Dancer Who Never Made it to the Guggenheim: Two Loves Too Far. I think it speaks for itself.
2) Among your friends or family, what are you famous for – and why?
Whatever it is, it’s probably music related. Either my knowledge of a song or love of a band (Fleetwood Mac is my known drug of choice) or my ability to hear a song and immediately identify a movie and scene it can be found in.
3) What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
I never litter, and I take my cart back! I make my bed as soon as I get up every day. Does that count? (Yes it does, Kirstie! ~Stealth)
4) If you had to change your name, what would you change it to – and why?
I actually did do that. When I was little and first learning how to say my name, apparently I overhead a man on TV talking about a guarantee. My maiden name is Geurin, and so for a long time, I introduced myself as Kirstie Leigh Guarantee. Has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
5) What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most – and why?
I appreciate graciousness, forgiveness and a sense of humor! I enjoy people who are appreciative of and giving to others. Not giving in a sense of: "Here, have this thing," but more so giving of themselves; their time, their understanding and again their humor. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying narcissism and greed are the personality traits I find most repellent, no matter how far in life those characteristics seem to take some.
6) What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
I like crunchy peanut butter on my pancakes.
7) If you could choose only one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ah, the music question. First of all, even if it were my favorite song, hearing it every time I walked into a room would soon make it hard to listen to. Honestly, just a nice harpsichord intro please. 😊
And there you have it! Another seven crazy questions answered. Thanks, Kirstie!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar. Want to be notified any time Stealth posts a new article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top-side of the page.