Meet Lisa Smith, Stealth's Media Director, pictured here with her family: Colette, Nate and Matt. Let's see how she answered seven crazy questions! How would you answer them?
1) Are you spontaneous or a planner?
At work definitely a planner; outside work more spontaneous. 🙃
2) If you could go on tour with any band or artist, who would it be and why?
Carrie Underwood. Our kids could hang out together. 👫
3) If you could own any priceless object in the world, what would it be?
My daughter would probably be mad at me if I didn’t say a priceless tiara. 👑
4) If you had three minutes to sell a brick, how would you pitch it? Go!
It’s sturdy. It’s reliable, and it's a necessary foundation of any project…without it there is no project.
5) If you had to describe your life as a condiment, what would it be and why?
I guess ketchup. You need ketchup at…parties, sporting events, dinners, etc.
6) If your childhood had a smell, what would it be and why?
I always loved grilled cheese (still do); so the smell of toasted bread. 🍞
7) If you could invite only three people (alive or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
My father passed away many years ago; so I would love to share a dinner with him and my two children.
Thanks, Lisa! We appreciate you answering our seven off-the-wall questions to get to know you a bit better!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar. Want to be notified any time Stealth posts a new article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top-side of the page.