Continuing our seven-question series with our new Stealth family in Joplin, MO, meet Pat Nagel, Videographer extraordinaire! Let's see how he answers these seven out-of-the-box questions:
1) What game or movie universe would you most like to live in – and why?
Star Trek. Who doesn’t want transporter technology?!?! ✨
2) What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way – and why?
Shaving in the morning. I have a mug and brush I use for shaving cream – no new-fangled aerosol can here!
3) What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
I’m a sci-fi geek. Most people have heard of it, but they probably would never admit it! 👽
4) Have you ever met or had an encounter with a famous person? If so, who and how?
After a concert in the late 80s a few friends and I spotted the tour bus for the opening band stopped near a club. Had a nice 10-minute chat with Poison lead singer Bret Michaels.
When I worked in TV news, I was able to meet many famous people. Some of them include… Micky Mantle, Donna Douglas (Elly May Clampett on the Beverly Hillbillies), a one-on-one interview with Vice President Dan Quayle, numerous governors, U.S. representatives and U.S. senators.
I had the opportunity to ask Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, a question in an online Q&A session. I got a really detailed lengthy reply to what I had asked. Yes, I have the screenshot as proof! 😉
5) If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
Squadron of killer sharks patrolling the waters off the coast of Pat Land. Oh wait, you said crazy stuff...
6) What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so you could experience it for the first time again?
Watching Star Wars for the first time as a kid. Life-changing event!
7) What fad or trend do you hope comes back – and why?
80s hair bands!!! Rock on!!! 🤘
Stay tuned until next time when we ask seven other questions to yet another member of the Stealth team.
Want to be notified anytime Stealth posts a new Off the Radar article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top side of the page.