As Stealth's Administrative Assistant, Rachel Vassalli keeps the wheels on the track and rolling smoothly! Let's see how she answered these wacky seven questions. And then why not take a shot at answering them yourself! 🤔
1) What TV show character would it be the most fun to change places with for a week – and why?
This is a super hard question! I finally settled on this switching with a host of any of those beach shows like you see on HGTV or the Travel Channel. That would be fun to travel, visit local restaurants or hotels, and get paid to vacation! 🏝
2) If magic were real, what spell would you try to learn first – and why?
I would love to learn a spell that could take something off the page of a magazine, such as an outfit in a fashion magazine, and make it appear in my closet. 👗👠
3) What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
Kaskade has a good vibe; it can be more like pop or chill background music. It’s not just electronic; there are some lyrics. 🎤
4) What outdoor activity haven’t you tried, but would like to – and why?
Gardening. There's a science to it, and it’s nice to have vegetables you know where they came from and be self-sufficient. Or flower gardening. Bouquets of fresh flowers from your backyard – that would be lovely. 🍅💐
5) What app can you not believe someone hasn’t made yet – and why?
Only if I get a piece of the pie if my idea happens. 😉This is a hard one; I feel like there’s an app for everything already.
6) As a child, what did you think would be awesome about being an adult, but isn’t as awesome as you thought it would be – and why?
Living on your own! There's way more you have to take care of: Bills, groceries, laundry, waking up on your own, the list could continue, always having your keys… ⏰🗝
7) What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?
What kind of cheese isn’t yours? Nacho cheese! I know it’s a joke, but that was the first thing that came to mind. It really depends on what the topic of conversation is. I think that I have a little something for anything. 🤓💭
So...how did you fair? Would you have answered the same way? Did you find out more about Rachel – and yourself? We, on the social team, always learn much more about our coworkers and ourselves as we set up these seven crazy question posts.
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar. Want to be notified any time Stealth posts a new article? Sign-up by entering your email on the right-hand, top-side of the page.